Oh boy! S and I spent most of today driving back to Maryland from Rhode Island. It was an easy-peasy drive and I have no complaints, but by the time we’d picked up Moria from S’s mom’s house and finally got home, I was sleepy! In other words, not in any shape to mess around in the kitchen. (Plus, we need to go grocery shopping…)
So today, on the last Monday of Vegan MoFo, I’m basically extending Lazy Sunday to share some other bloggers’ recent recipes that have caught my eye (and tickled my tummy). These are not, strictly speaking, in line with my healthy-ish MoFo theme, but… it’s the end of the month and you deserve to treat yoself. If you make any of these, report back!
- Brand New Vegan‘s Pizza Stuffed Potatoes are simply too much! What a great idea. I’d use fresh mushrooms, but otherwise these are really calling to me right now.
- I lovelovelove tiny versions of large things, and these Mini Bourbon Apple Pies from Morsels and Moonshine are too cute! Plus, bourbon! In pie!
- I don’t have a panini press, but I bet I could MacGyver something similar to make this Pressed Hummus & Avocado Sandwich from One Window Kitchen. So simple and so appealing!
- Mihl‘s beautiful, puffy Buchteln look like so much fun to make *and* eat! I’d love to serve lots of different ones at a party.
- Sure, Lentil Sloppy Joes have been done before. But Thandi Eats Vegan‘s version uses mushrooms and lots of peppers to bulk them up and add nutrition, and they look super delicious!
What MoFo recipes are calling to you today?