As y’all know if you read my blog fairly regularly, I’m in the process of relocating from Rhode Island to Madison, Wisconsin. Right now I’m actually quite literally relocating, so I’m trying out WordPress’s autopost feature so I can have an update while I get settled in my brandy new apartment. I’m warning you, though, this is all fluff. But it’s fun fluff! Really!
…it’s okay, I’ll understand if you don’t want to keep reading. I’ll be back soon with REAL FOOD from my REAL KITCHEN. Yeehaw! In the meantime, enjoy the fluff.
Search Term Hilarity! (or, Come On, You Know Your Google History is Equally Ridiculous)
I know that in the grand scheme of vegan blogging, my little blog is barely a blip when compared to some of the big-name bloggers on the scene. But that doesn’t mean I don’t get some amusing search terms that lead to my blog! I love checking them every so often, so I’ve compiled a list of my favorites to share with y’all. Who knows – maybe you’ll recognize one as your own! Then you’ll be fAmOuS! Well… not really. Anyway, here we go!
1. sesame seaweed rice balls – Ridiculously enough, this is my most popular search term! Geeze, you review some cheap-arse TJ’s sale item once and suddenly your blog is a hotspot for ball-lovers. Oy.
2. photoshop to wordpress “mac” – Yeah, I use a “Mac,” and it’s pretty “awesome.” Sometimes I use “Photoshop” to “create” random “illustrations.”
3. eating chocolate makes me happy – Me too, dear reader. Me too.
4. how to make kelltle corn toppping – How about, “how to spell?” Might be a more valuable search for you. Although kettle corn is freakin’ delicious, so maybe the thought of making it addled your orthography skillz. Maybe. Wait, how did THREE people spell this the exact same way?! Or was it one person searching three times and never learning how to spell? Wahhh.
5. science the vegga girl body – Am I “the vegga girl”?!? And, um, ain’t no science here – I be an English major, yo!
6. tempt hemp milk sucks – YOU suck. Tempt is yum. Fool!
7. why apples in autumn? – Um, why not?!
8. who makes bliss – YOU MAKE BLISS! But so does eating coconut-based ice cream.
9. cookies not done well – How dare you. My cookies are ALWAYS done well.
10. potatoes corn beans – I’ll take, “Ingredients in Sweet Potato, Corn, & Black Bean Burritos” for $1000, Alex!
11. o o o you know what im talkin about – O o o, no I don’t.
12. traditional cupcakes picture – Ain’t nothin’ traditional about my fun Halloween cupcakes, dude!
13. what is squash quartered – Okay, I know this is difficult, but it is – wait for it – a squash… cut into quarters. BRAIN!SPLOSION AGHHH.
14. you are beautiful mirror – Either someone’s got a pretty attractive mirror or someone else has invented a mirror that tells your reflection that it’s beautiful (which would be pretty awesome). Or, um, maybe it’s just got somethin’ to do with Operation Beautiful.
15. vega vegan blog spiralizer kelly / la vida vegga / kelly vegga – OMGOMGOMG IF ANY OF YOU WERE ACTUALLY SEARCHING FOR ME THEN I LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER CUZ NOW I FEEL FAMOUS. If not, disregard this message.
And that’s all for this edition of Search Term Hilarity! We’ll be back to your regularly scheduled – and delicious – programming soon. Ciao, friends!