It’s that time of year again! Not back-to-school time or autumn-is-upon-us time… it’s Vegan MoFo time! After switching to November last year, MoFo is returning to October for its fifth season (!). I’m not slacking off this year; I’m planning a bunch of themed posts and topics. And I want y’all to read them! To shamelessly win your loyalty, I’m hosting another giveaway! Last October I offered up autumnal-themed goods, but this year’s gifts are more varied. However, they all fall into one of two (if not both!) categories: cute and/or delicious. (No affiliation with the similarly titled (and delightful-to-read!) Cute and Delicious blog.) Up for grabs is the following collection o’ swag:
One lucky winner will receive:
- A set of cute, anthropomorphic-veggie-featurin’ recipe cards made by the wonderfully talented Michelle of My Zoetrope, who creates eye-poppingly bright and cheerful artwork. These are so darn cute that it hurts me to give them away.
- All four delicious flavors of J.J.’s Cocomels. Words cannot describe how ecstatic I was when I discovered that my beloved co-op carries Cocomels. They’re strategically placed right by the register, ensuring that I nearly always fall into the spontaneous-purchase trap and impulsively buy one (or more…) of these sweet, sticky, melt-in-your-mouth-amazing morsels of chewy deliciousness when I do my weekly shopping. My favorite flavor is Fleur de Sel, but you’ll also get to taste Original, Vanilla, and Java.
- A delicious and cutely packaged organic, fair-trade dark chocolate bar. I can’t speak to this specific flavor, but rarely does the combination of dark chocolate and orange disappoint.
- Three undeniably delicious Larabars. As a nod to last year’s giveaway, these are vaguely autumn-themed – I’m including Ginger Snap, Apple Pie, and Chocolate Coconut Chew. Okay, maybe the last one is more of a salute to the end of summer than the beginning of autumn.
- One cute little vegan-themed pin from Herbivore. This one features a sweet little elephant using her trunk to hold up an umbrella.
Sweet selection, right? Well, I’m gonna make you do a little thinking if you want a chance to win. As I said before, I want to keep you reading my little old blog, so I’d like to know what makes you return to the blogs you love best. Is it witty writing? Photographs that make you drool on your keyboard? Recipes that inspire you to run to the kitchen immediately? Tips for vegan living? Product reviews? An indefinable je ne sais quoi?
So, to be considered for the giveaway, leave a comment letting me know what keeps you invested in the blogs you love best. For extra entries, feel free to do one or both of the following (and leave another comment letting me know you did!):
- Tweet about the giveaway
- Mention it on your blog