Look, I’m only a couple of days late in getting this post up! I promised you a giveaway, and a giveaway you shall receive.
Because fall has undeniably arrived here in the Midwest, I went with an autumnal theme for this giveaway. Check it out:
* Stash’s Pumpkin Spice decaf tea. Normally I don’t do decaf, but this flavor called to me in the store, and I couldn’t resist! Although it’s more “spice” than “pumpkin,” it’s still really quite tasty and perfect for a chilly October morning; I enjoy dipping a Gingersnapper into it for maximum spice deliciousness (and I’m usually not a dipper – soggy crumbs in my tea?! Blech!).
* Organic & Pure Cinnamon Chai with Rooibus tea. I haven’t tried this one, but it looked so autumnal that I had to grab a box!
* Bayfield no-sugar-added apple butter. Yummy locally-made apple butter!
* A stash of Larabars. I went with vaguely fall-ish (or perhaps just holiday-ish) flavors: Pecan Pie, Apple Pie, Gingersnap, Carrot Cake, and Banana Bread.
* Vegan Soups and Hearty Stews for All Seasons. I wanted to include a cookbook, and Nava Atlas’ delightful collection of soups and stews seemed perfect! The section with recipes for fall are chock full of squash, lentils, taters, and all sorts of hearty, filling ingredients. Mmm!
To enter, simply comment and let me know your favorite thing about fall. If you don’t have a blog that’s linked in your comment, please leave an e-mail address so I can get in contact with you!
For an extra entry, mention the giveaway on your blog and then come back here and leave another comment.
I’ll randomly select a winner on Wednesday, 15th October at 7:00 PM CST.
As ever, thanks for reading! Good luck! :)